• Identification of all hazards
• Comprehensive risk assessment
• Staff training
• Easy to follow manual
• Bi-annual auditing
Whether you run a seaside café or a landmark city hotel, identifying and dealing with hazards in the kitchen is vital to maintaining a good kitchen health and safety record. With over thirty regulations and codes of practice it takes an experienced eye to keep on top of it all.
Having worked as an Environmental Health Office for local government, Trevor Ware knows exactly what to look for quickly and efficiently. Offering far ranging solutions, staff training and a handy manual, Banana Skin Safety will do all the hard work in Chichester and across West Sussex, leaving you free to keep your customers happy.
Don't fall foul of kitchen health and safety legislation. Call Banana Skin Safety in Chichester on:
• Less accidents in the kitchen lead to less days off work
• Minor accidents can be treated by a trained first aider
• Well trained staff are competent, motivated and focussed
• Happy staff inevitably lead to happy customers
• Happy customers cannot help but result in better profits