• Have a documented food safety management system.
• The "Prove It" records must be up to date
• The food preparation areas must be clean and pass the bacterial swab test
• Food practices at the time of inspection must be in accordance with your safe methods
• All staff must be trained to a level that reflects their responsibility within 3 months of employment
To promote your business, a window sticker and a framed certificate is provided to inform customers of the standard you have achieved.
We can assist you with your food safety management systems in Chichester, by providing easy to read, easy to follow manuals. We even provide you with a data logger to record the temperature of your chilled cabinet to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the temperatures are accurate.
Hotels and restaurants have rosettes and stars that indicate a level of service front of house, and reflect the innovation and technical skill in the presentation of the food.
There are good food guides assess the quality of the food but what your customers really would like to know is...
Is the kitchen clean and will I get food poisoning?
- Banana Skin Safety's unique Safe to Eat award is based solely on safe practices, cleanliness and management control.
Proud of your kitchen? Then apply for Banana Skin Safety's Safe to Eat award in Chichester and across West Sussex: 01243 774 161
• Restaurants and hotels
• Pubs, clubs and cafes
• Schools and care homes
• Village fetes and rock festivals
• Food wholesalers and retailers